IT Factory Support Junior Manager
- Create and evaluate work plan for IT Infrastructure (Network, Server, Storage, Access Control) and conduct SLA monitoring
- Monitoring, evaluating, and giving suggestion related with network management, network security, server installation and maintenance
- Conduct lead, training, and coach user (customer)
- Lead coordination for sourcing and maintenance related with user requirement
- Support IT Manager to evaluate and coordinate related IT Project
- Communication and collaboration with Head Office IT Development team related with IT policy
- Become IT Business Partner in his/her work area.
- Education background minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Informatics System/Computer Engineering/Informatics Engineering
- Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience as Assistant Manager/Senior Supervisor in Manufacturing Industry
- Certified on MikroTik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA)
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills with complex team structure
- Having good understanding on network management, network security, software, and hardware management
- Having experience to handle management and installation for server.
- Able to be placed in the factory area in Gn. Putri Bogor