Brand Manager / Junior Brand Manager (OTC/Pharma)
- Develop strategy & marketing plan to build brand awareness and increasing brand value.
- Plan, execute and monitor marketing programs timely.
- Develop briefs (campaigns, packaging, research’s) to deliver brand objectives and KPIs.
- Follow up, measure and report on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials, and mail campaigns.
- Ensure communication materials delivered on time, and with interna and external approvals.
- Coordinate and execute new product launch & re launch, with agency and cross functional teams.
- Monitor and evaluate new product launches with cross functional teams.
- Set up yearly and monthly sales target.
- Research and analyses consumer behaviors, market trends, and competitors’ activities.
- Manage collection of consumer research data.
- Review and analyses consumer research data for inputs to develop new products or re-launch existing products.
- Propose, manage, and monitor budget and expenses implementation.
- Education background minimum bachelor’s degree in any field from reputable university
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience as Brand/Product Manager for Manager and 2 year(s) of working experience as Associate/ Assistant/ Junior Brand Manager in FMCG/ OTC / Ethical products
- Having experience to handle big brand/product portfolio with 360 marketing strategy
- Firsthand experience in leading and managing brand activations.
- Good analytical skills and good teamwork
- Having excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Fluent in English (oral & written)