Senior Medical Affairs / Medical Marketing Manager
- Support Medical Division for medical insight matters
- Product/molecule review for NPD and/or existing products
- Assessment of causal relationship of adverse events
- Assessment of clinical result from published journals and/or article
- Having knowledge & understanding in few TC in medical, Pharmacovigilance, Pharmaceutical Industries, Clinical Trial Knowledge
- Monitor, analyze and review the operational process and services of key account business plan to assure that objectives are matched with the implementation.
- Coordinate with Distributor and regional sales team to ensure execution of business plan conducted in key account.
- Coordinate with operation team for product delivery review to ensure availability of product delivered to key account.
- Coordinate with other related department to support implementation of business plan and increase sales revenue in key account.
- Review and monitor Distributor Sales Teamwork related to CBP to ensure the quality of their performance.
- Medical Doctor (preferable as active Medical Doctor)
- Having minimum 5 year(s) of working experience as Medical Marketing/Medical Affairs Manager with pharmaceutical product (Prescription/OTC/OTX) at Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Having excellent communication, interpersonal, positive attitude toward works and able to work in dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and teamwork personality
- Fluent in English (oral & written)