National Key Account Manager
- Build interaction with key account to establish agreement for Customer Business Plan (CBP).
- Monitor and review CBP implementation to achieve targeted sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Create and negotiate shopping list (essential, desirable, and possible) to key account
- Create trading terms (structure, sales drive, promotion, growth, etc.) in the business plan agreement to ensure its alignment with budget plan and shopper marketing objectives.
- Create promotion plan based on CBP, and coordinate with finance team to ensure the availability of budget needed.
- Review business performance of key account on a quarterly basis to forecast and take corrective actions for the next quarter.
- Bachelor’s degree (S1)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Multinational Fast Moving Consumer Good industry (FMCG Industry) as a Key Account Manager
- Excellent of negotiation, communication, and presentation skill.
- Strong sales leadership.
- Fluent in English