National Key Account Manager
- Build interaction with key account to establish agreement for Customer Business Plan (CBP).
- Monitor and review CBP implementation to achieve targeted sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Create and negotiate shopping list (essential, desirable, and possible) to key account
- Create trading terms (structure, sales drive, promotion, growth, etc.) in the business plan agreement to ensure its alignment with budget plan and shopper marketing objectives.
- Create promotion plan based on CBP, and coordinate with finance team to ensure the availability of budget needed.
- Review business performance of key account on a quarterly basis to forecast and take corrective actions for the next quarter.
- Monitor, analyze and review the operational process and services of key account business plan to assure that objectives are matched with the implementation.
- Coordinate with Distributor and regional sales team to ensure execution of business plan conducted in key account.
- Coordinate with operation team for product delivery review to ensure availability of product delivered to key account.
- Coordinate with other related department to support implementation of business plan and increase sales revenue in key account.
- Review and monitor Distributor Sales Teamwork related to CBP to ensure the quality of their performance.
- Bachelor’s degree (S1)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Multinational Fast Moving Consumer Good industry (FMCG Industry) as a Key Account Manager
- Excellent of negotiation, communication, and presentation skill.
- Strong sales leadership.
- Fluent in English