Business Development Senior Manager
- Develop projects starting from consumer insight; manage pharma product selection, evaluation.
- Prepare and present to the Committee: the new products profile, competitor’s profile, and its market data
- Develop projects starting from consumer insight; manage existing pharma product selection, evaluation
- Review the opportunities for developing new improved product within pharmaceutical business.
- Monitor new business development by leading in feasibility study up to implementation plans.
- Review and evaluate existing market potential.
- Plan, propose and monitor own function's expenditures, report variances on implementation.
- Seek expansion potencies within local market and international market.
- Education background with minimal bachelor’s degree (Pharmacy / Chemistry / Biology).
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience as Manager in Marketing/Brand Manager and Business Development in Pharmaceutical Industries, with total experience in Business Development minimum 8 years.
- Having excellent communication, interpersonal a presentation skill.
- Fluent in English (oral & written).