External Communications & CSR Senior Manager
- Build and engage communities and key influencers that support commitment in “Championing a Healthy Tomorrow” through educational and inspiring community programs
- Develop sustainable and strategic CSR outreach educational programs on healthy living and disease prevention to underprivileged communities
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with key media
- Promote and protect the corporate reputation of the Company to the media through a strategic “thought leadership” blueprint
- Build tactical programs to enhance “Corporate” awareness through strategic PR positioning and alignment
- Monitor media engagement activities
- Manage potential crisis issues through strong reputational risk management
- Provide all Brands with strategic direction to maximize PR Coverage (free media coverage) with all key external stakeholders.
- Liaise with Marketing Brand teams to execute tactical and customized PR campaigns to help them achieve their sales goals.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships and synergy with related Corporate Group businesses which support and compliment the company’s brand positioning
- Evaluate and analyze all media & PR programs
- Focus on promoting healthy living and education on trend diseases to key external stakeholders
- Liaise with Marketing teams to ensure alignment with all Brand social media platforms
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in public Relations/Media/Advertising
- Minimum 6-8 years relevant experience in media relations/public relations is preferable
- Excellent communication skills and Proficient in English, both verbal and writing.
- Excellent organization, administrative and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and plan a busy workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and build strong internal and external working relationships
- Good knowledge and proficiency with Windows including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Project management skills will be an advantage
- Having CSR certification is preferable (plus point)