Job Description :
- Coordinate plan,manage and monitor activity related to analysis, selection of new product and review of existing product
- Review the opportunities for developing new improved product within pharmaceutical business
- Review and evaluate existing market potential related to pharma business and seek expansion potencies within local market as well as international market in order to enhance market share and growth
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Medical or pharmaceutical or sciences.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in product planning or product management
- Creating Application as per user requests.
- Analyze user needs and requests.
- Will be reporting to IT manager.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree Computer, Science/Information Technology or Equivalent.
- Skill : Kendo, .net, Microsoft sql, JQuery, C#.
- At least 3 years working experience in the related field.
- Full Time Position
- Posting account payable transaction, invoice verification, and general accounting journal;
- Preparing posting journal entries for every transaction;
- Complete assigned daily ledger entries and other financial transactions;
- Complete accounting cycle process, including bank reconciliation; and
- Reconcile between accounts that have been assigned to each officer.
- Male or Female, with max. 30 years old;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from reputable university with minimum GPA 2.75;
- Having minimum 3 years experiences in any related field, preferably having an experiences in Pharmacy/Manufacturing Industry or FMCG;
- Having a knowledge in SAP (FI-CO Module) and Brevet A & B, would be an advantage;
- Can work under pressure, multi-tasking with minimum supervision, mature, self-motivated and able to work in team.
- Develop sourcing database for material/services/capex and suppliers.
- Analyze supply constraint and execute spend analysis.
- Develop CoE for pitching schedule for the material item.
- Develop and increase relationship or collaboration with selected suppliers in professional way.
- Prepare e-catalouge --Material price per request.
- Maintain budget material price through e-Catalouge into SAP for new material.
- Review leadtime material and renegotiate.
- Review contract material and negotiate, manage & participate in bidding process.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have understanding of e-Procurement/ e-Sourcing/ e-Catalouge platform.
- Able to read and review contract/agreement.
- Computer Literate, esp. Excel, Adobe and SAP.
- ble to develop supplier relationship management.
- Good in negotiation skill and leadership skill.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Understand FDA and customs regulations.
- Experience in pharmacy / manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- Prepare, conduct medical training program and monitor employee's product knowledge level.
- Maintain relationship with media, PR agencies, and related customer; Manage and monitor product related (potential) safety issues.
- Coordinates medical affairs of the products assigned, including initiating, monitoring and completing clinical trials.
- Prepare AE (adverse effect) and SAE (serious adverse effect) reports.
- Prepare data to expand or finding new opportunity from competitor or market (support Key Opinion Leader).
- Maximum age 30 year old
- S1 Medical Profession from reputable university, min GPA 3.00
- At least 2 years experience in Clinical Practitioner
- Up to date Medical and Pharmaceutical knowledge
- Good Clinical Practice and Pharmacovigilance knowledge is an advantages
- Having excellent communication, interpersonal an presentation skill
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Willing to travel extensively to all our branches throughout Indonesia.
Applications can be sent to :
Recruitment - Human Capital Development PT. COMBIPHAR
Office 8 Building 26th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD) Lot.28
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to send your application